"Don't be afraid to talk about your problems" Jack Nathan
We feel a strong sense of responsibility to help you and to provide you with a community that feels safe, inclusive and non-judgemental.
Yet, we recognize that we cannot
do it alone... here are some resources to help you further.
You are not alone.
Bradi, David and Drew Nathan.
Happy Jack Donations have been made to the following Foundations in Jack's memory and in our commitment to help all:
Active Minds, Child Mind Institute, Born this Way Foundation, Runway of Dreams, Riley's Dance, JaneStrong, Lean on Me, Denver University, American Cancer Society, Release Recovery Foundation
For donation inquires to the Happy Jack Foundation, INC. (5013c) pls email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to help.
- Crisis Text Line - for anyone struggling with emotions or a crisis moment, text "BRAVE" to 741-741
- Nat'l Alliance on Mental Illness 24-hr. Hotline 1800-950-6264
- Active Minds Referral Resources - places on campus and in the community where kids can get help for grief and associated mental health struggles.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
- (800) 662-4357
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
- Promly Interested in helping to save lives, create connections, and change outcomes for Gen Z? Contact Promly.