"Don't be afraid to talk about your problems" Jack Nathan
We have a strong sense of responsibility to help and to provide you with a community that feels safe, inclusive and non-judgemental.
You are not alone.
Bradi, David & Drew Nathan.
Happy Jack Donations have been made to the following Foundations in Jack's memory and in our commitment to help all:
Active Minds, Child Mind Institute, Born this Way Foundation, Runway of Dreams, Riley's Dance, JaneStrong, Lean on Me, Denver University, American Cancer Society, Release Recovery Foundation
For donation inquires to the Happy Jack Foundation, INC. (5013c) pls email email@example.com
We want to help.
- Crisis Text Line - struggling with emotions or a crisis moment, text "BRAVE" to 741-741 or 988
- Nat'l Alliance on Mental Illness 24-hr. Hotline 1800-950-6264
- Active Minds Referral Resources - places on campus and in the community where kids can get help for grief and associated mental health struggles.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
- (800) 662-4357
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
- Promly Interested in helping to save lives, create connections, and change outcomes for Gen Z? Contact Promly.