"Don't be afraid to talk about your problems" Jack Nathan
We feel a strong sense of responsibility to help you and to provide you with a community that feels safe, inclusive and non-judgemental.
Yet, we recognize that we cannot
do it alone... below are some resources to help you further.
You are not alone.
Bradi, David and Drew Nathan.
We want to help.
- Crisis Text Line - for anyone struggling with emotions or a crisis moment, text "BRAVE" to 741-741
- Nat'l Alliance on Mental Illness 24-hr. Hotline 1800-950-6264
- Active Minds Referral Resources - places on campus and in the community where kids can get help for grief and associated mental health struggles.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
- (800) 662-4357
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
- Promly Interested in helping to save lives, create connections, and change outcomes for Gen Z? Contact Promly.